Brothers Storage now offers Climate Control Storage
Why and What to store in Climate Control Units?
Climate Sensitive Items
It’s Wisconsin weather! Bitter cold in the winter, heavy humidity in the summer. Your property my require a higher level of care.
- Family Antiques
- Classic Cars
- Art work
- Audio equipment
- Cameras and other photography equipment
- Family heirlooms and history records
- Photos and photo albums
Effects of Extreme Temperature and Humidity:
- Cracking, tearing, and warping of wood from expanding and contracting in extreme heat and cold.
- Yellowing and degradation of furniture, fabrics, and papers.
- Summer humidity may cause mildew on papers, fabrics, and furniture.
- Rust, corrosion and weakening of metal which has been exposed to moisture, as well as very hot and very low temperatures.
- Ruin of electronics by dampness or extreme cold.
- Warping of items, as well as fading and degradation of sound and image quality.
Brothers Storage offers climate controlled storage at the Commerce Street location (next to old Kmart) and the Ski Slide Road location (west side of town).
For sizes, pricing or to request current availability for a climate controlled storage unit, please visit: